1. Export a VTT subtitle file from DaVinci Resolve
1. Select the sequence in your media tab.
2. In the menu select "File -> Export -> Subtitle."
3. Choose "Subtitle Files (*.vtt)" from the dropdown menu and save your file.
2. Use the "Subtitle Tool & Converter" to convert the VTT subtitle file into a CSV file
Open the free Subtitle Tool & Converter, select "VTT" and set "convert" to "CSV for Google Sheets". Generate and download the file. If you have problems converting the file, you can contact the free support.
3. Import the CSV file into Google Sheets
Open Google Sheets and go to "File -> Import". Upload the generated CSV file and press "Import Data" to generate the Sheet with all markers.
Thats it. If the tutorial helped you, please share it and support us on Buy Me A Coffee. And if you have any ideas to improve the workflow even more, let us know!