1. Export a VTT subtitle file from DaVinci Resolve
1. Select the sequence in your media tab.
2. In the menu select "File -> Export -> Subtitle."
3. Choose "Subtitle Files (*.vtt)" from the dropdown menu and save your file.
2. Use the "Subtitle Tool & Converter" to convert the VTT subtitle file into a XML marker file
Open the free Subtitle Tool & Converter, select "VTT" and set "convert" to "Avid Media Composer > Marker XML (.xml)". Generate and download the file. If you have problems converting the file, you can contact the free support.
3. Import the XML marker file into Avid Media Composer
To import timeline markers, go to: "Tools -> Marker". Right Click on "Import Markers". Select the XML file and import.
Thats it. If the tutorial helped you, please share it and support us on Buy Me A Coffee. And if you have any ideas to improve the workflow even more, let us know!