1. Export a VTT subtitle file from DaVinci Resolve
1. Select the sequence in your media tab.
2. In the menu select "File -> Export -> Subtitle."
3. Choose "Subtitle Files (*.vtt)" from the dropdown menu and save your file.
2. Use the "Subtitle Tool & Converter" to convert the VTT subtitle file into a Final Cut 7 XML marker file
Open the free Subtitle Tool & Converter, select "VTT" and set "convert" to "Adobe Premiere Pro > Sequence (.xml)". Generate and download the file. If you have problems converting the file, you can contact the free support.
3. Import the Final Cut 7 XML marker file into Adobe Premiere Pro
To import timeline markers, go to "File -> Import" and select the XML file.
Thats it. If the tutorial helped you, please share it and support us on Buy Me A Coffee. And if you have any ideas to improve the workflow even more, let us know!