1. Export a SRT subtitle file from DaVinci Resolve
1. Select the sequence in your media tab.
2. In the menu select "File -> Export -> Subtitle."
3. Choose "Subtitle Files (*.srt)" from the dropdown menu and save your file.
2. Import the SRT subtitle file in Adobe Premiere Pro
Open your project in Premiere Pro and go to File > Import. Select the SRT file and import it. You can drag and drop the subtitle file simply into your sequence.
Thats it. If the tutorial helped you, please share it and support us on Buy Me A Coffee. And if you have any ideas to improve the workflow even more, let us know!