1. Export an EDL marker file from DaVinci Resolve
1. Select the sequence in your media tab.
2. Make the right click on the sequence timeline in your media tab and it will open the popup.
3. Navigate to: "Timeline > Export > Timeline Markers to EDL"
2. Use the "Marker Converter" to convert the EDL marker file into a SRT subtitle file
Open the free Marker Converter, select "DaVinci Resolve > Sequence (.edl)" and set "convert" to "SRT". Generate and download the file. If you have problems converting the file, you can contact the free support.
3. Import the SRT subtitle file in Adobe Premiere Pro
Open your project in Premiere Pro and go to File > Import. Select the SRT file and import it. You can drag and drop the subtitle file simply into your sequence.
Thats it. If the tutorial helped you, please share it and support us on Buy Me A Coffee. And if you have any ideas to improve the workflow even more, let us know!