1. Export an EDL marker file from DaVinci Resolve
- Select the sequence in your media tab.
- Make the right click on the sequence timeline in your media tab and it will open the popup.
- Navigate to: "Timeline > Export > Timeline Markers to EDL"
2. Use the "Marker Converter" to convert the EDL marker file into a CSV file
Open the free Marker Converter, select "DaVinci Resolve > Sequence (.edl)" and set "convert" to "CSV for Google Sheets". Generate and download the file. If you have problems converting the file, you can contact the free support.
3. Import the CSV file into Google Sheets
Open Google Sheets and go to "File -> Import". Upload the generated CSV file and press "Import Data" to generate the Sheet with all markers.
Thats it. If the tutorial helped you, please share it and support us on Buy Me A Coffee. And if you have any ideas to improve the workflow even more, let us know!