1. Export a SRT subtitle file from DaVinci Resolve
1. Select the sequence in your media tab.
2. In the menu select "File -> Export -> Subtitle."
3. Choose "Subtitle Files (*.srt)" from the dropdown menu and save your file.
2. Use the "Marker Converter" to convert the SRT subtitle file into a YouTube Chapter Markers (.txt) file
Open the free Marker Converter, select "SRT" and set "convert" to "YouTube Chapter Markers (.txt)". Generate and download the file. If you have problems converting the file, you can contact the free support.
3. Copy Chapter Markers into the video description
Open the generated .txt file. Copy and paste the newly generated markers into your video's description.
Thats it. If the tutorial helped you, please share it and support us on Buy Me A Coffee. And if you have any ideas to improve the workflow even more, let us know!