1. Export an EDL marker file from DaVinci Resolve
1. Select the sequence in your media tab.
2. Make the right click on the sequence timeline in your media tab and it will open the popup.
3. Navigate to: "Timeline > Export > Timeline Markers to EDL"
2. Use the "Marker Converter" to convert the EDL marker file into a MIDI marker file
Open the free Marker Converter, select "DaVinci Resolve > Sequence (.edl)" and set "convert" to "Avid Pro Tools > Midi Markers (.midi)". Generate and download the file. If you have problems converting the file, you can contact the free support.
3. Import the MIDI marker file into Avid Pro Tools
Under "File -> Import -> Midi" you can import the generated marker file into Pro Tools. Select the file and then "Add Midi Track".
Thats it. If the tutorial helped you, please share it and support us on Buy Me A Coffee. And if you have any ideas to improve the workflow even more, let us know!