1. Export a Final Cut 7 XML marker file from Adobe Premiere Pro
Open the sequence in Premiere Pro and go to File > Export > "Final Cut Pro XML".
2. Use the "Marker Converter" to convert the Final Cut 7 XML marker file into an EDL marker file
Open the free Marker Converter, select "Adobe Premiere Pro > Sequence (.xml)" and set "convert" to "DaVinci Resolve > Sequence (.edl)". Generate and download the file. If you have problems converting the file, you can contact the free support.
3. Import the EDL marker file in DaVinci Resolve
- Create the new sequence or open the sequence in your project.
- Right-click the Sequence in your Media tab. It will open the popup menu.
- Navigate to: "Timelines > Import > Timeline Markers from EDL".
- Select the EDL marker file for Resolve and the markers will load.
Thats it. If the tutorial helped you, please share it and support us on Buy Me A Coffee. And if you have any ideas to improve the workflow even more, let us know!